So by now you may be wracking your brains to come up with a more original Father’s Day gift than a box of chocolates or a pair of socks.
I noticed that Travelzoo have got some great deals, many of them heavily discounted, such as…
• A 10 lap rally driving experience in a Subaru Impreza at Silverstone – £49, reduced from £99.
• A slap up four courses with Prosecco at Gordon Ramsay’s Maze restaurant in London for £33 a head.
• A 45 minute scenic flight over North Wales for £95, discounted from £139
• A two hour Birds of Prey experience near Leicester, where you will learn to handle either a hawk or an owl for £18 per person, reduced from £65.
• A night flight to go Northern Lights spotting from a choice of 18 UK airports for £169.
• * A Boeing 737 Flight Simulator Experience in Cambridgeshire for £45, down from £99
For these and more Father’s Day travel treats, visit www.travelzoo.co.uk/uk/t-fathers2015/